Last updated: 12/08/2020
Ellen Young, operates the website www.vintageflair.co.uk. I may change or add to this privacy notice, so I encourage you to come back and read it periodically. Ellen Young is the data controller that resides at 17, Crescent Road, East Grinstead, Sussex, RH19 1HR.
This privacy notice governs the website Vintage Flair and informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our service and the choices you have associated with that data. Your privacy is very important to us.
By using the site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
DATA WE COLLECT
While using my site, I may ask you to provide certain personal data that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personal Data may include, but is not limited to:
· Email address
· First name and last name
· Phone number
Information Collected Automatically
· Log & Device data. When you visit our site, we may automatically record information (“log data”), including information that your browser sends whenever you visit our site. This log data may include your web address you came from or are going to, your device model, operating system, browser type, unique device identifier, IP address, mobile network carrier, and time zone or location.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
I may use information that we collect about you to:
· Provide our Products and Services. I will use your information to provide my products and services to you.
· Understand and improve our products. I will perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, services, or content, or products, services or content offered by others. I do this to help make my products better and to develop new products.
· Communicate with you. I may send you emails about my hire service in relation to your planned event or existing booking.
· Responding to your requests. I will also use your information to respond to your questions or comments.
I may develop and display content and advertising tailored to your interests on the products and services on my site and on other sites;
I also may use your information to manage my business or perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
Sharing and Disclosure
I DO NOT share your personal information with others except as indicated within this policy or when I inform you and give you an opportunity to opt out of having your personal information shared.
I will share your information in the following ways
· With third party service providers, agents, or contractors. We use other companies, agents or contractors (“Service Providers”) to perform services on our behalf or to assist us with providing services to you. For example, we may engage Service Providers to process credit card transactions or other payment methods or to collect debts. These Service Providers may have access to your personal or other information in order to provide these functions. In addition, some of the information we request may be collected by third party providers on our behalf. We do not authorize them to use or disclose your personal information except in connection with providing their services.
Analytics: Specifically for analytics providers, I use Google Analytics which is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
Facebook: You can learn more about interest-based advertising from Facebook by visiting this page: https://www.facebook.com/help/164968693837950
To opt-out from Facebook’s interest-based ads follow these instructions from Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217
To see more about Facebook’s participation in the Digital Advertising Alliance please visit the Choices section of this notice.
For more information on the privacy practices of Facebook, please visit Facebook’s Data Policy: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
Payment Providers: I may provide paid products and/or services within the site. When I do, I may use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors). I will not store or collect your payment card details. That information is provided directly to the third-party payment processors whose use of your personal information is governed by their own privacy notice. The payment processors we work with adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of payment information.
The payment processors I work with are:
· Business Transfers.
Links to Other Sites
I may have links on my site to other sites that I do not operate. If you click on a third party link, you will be taken directly to that site which is governed by its own privacy notice. I strongly encourage you to read that privacy notice. I do not control that site and assume no responsibility for the content, policies or its practices.
Vintage Flair will retain your Personal Data only for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in this Privacy Notice. I will retain and use your Personal Data to the extent necessary to comply with my legal obligations (for example, if I’m required to retain your data to comply with applicable laws), resolve disputes, and enforce our legal agreements and policies.
Vintage Flair will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of my service, or I am legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Choices and Individual Rights:
I aim to take reasonable steps so you can correct, amend, delete or limit the use of your Personal Data.
You have the following choices:
· E-mail. As described above, if you do not wish to receive promotional e-mails from me, you may opt out at any time.
· Your browser’s help function should contain instructions on how to set your computer to accept all cookies, to notify you when a cookie is issued, or to not receive cookies at any time.
· You can opt out of online targeted advertising by opting out within the advertisement itself or by visiting Digital Advertising Alliance, http://www.aboutads.info/, the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada http://youradchoices.ca/ or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/. You can also opt out of the Digital Advertising Alliance using your mobile device settings.
Your rights under certain circumstances:
To access and receive a copy of the Personal Data I hold about you.
To rectify any Personal Data held about you that is inaccurate
To request the deletion of Personal Data held about you
You have the right to data portability for the information you have provided to me. You can request to obtain a copy of this information in a commonly used electronic format so that you can manage and move it. I will need to verify your identity before being able to respond to such requests. Please contact me at email@example.com.
I believe I use reasonable administrative, logical, physical and managerial measures to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft and unauthorized access, use and modification. Unfortunately, no measures can be guaranteed to provide 100% security. Accordingly, I cannot guarantee the security of your information.
Our policy on children’s information
My site is not directed to children under 16. If you learn that your minor child has provided me with personal information without your consent, please contact me.
Changes to the Policy
I may change this policy from time to time, and if I do make changes, I’ll post any changes on this page. If you continue to visit my site after those changes are in effect, you agree to the revised policy. If the changes are significant, I may provide more prominent notice or get your consent on the new policy.
If you have any questions or comments about this policy, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent to your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
When you use and access the service, I may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
· To enable certain functions of the Service
· To provide analytics
I use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service:
· Analytics cookies. I may use analytics cookies to track information and how the Service is used so that I can make improvements. I may also use analytics cookies to test new advertisements, pages, features or new functionality of the Service to see how users react to them.
In addition to my own cookies, I may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.
What are your choices regarding cookies
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
· For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
· For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
· For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
· For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=en_US
· For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web pages.
Where can you find more information about cookies
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:
· AllAboutCookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
· Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/
This policy may be changed at any time at Vintage Flair’s discretion. If I should update this policy, I will post the updates to this page on our Website.
17 Crescent Road, East Grinstead, Sussex, RH19 1HR